PRINTING & FRAMING
What we do
We produce original art prints, which we can frame for you; the choice is yours. If you choose one of our handmade frames, your print will arrive ready to hang. Check out our blog here, on how to hang.
It's been a labour of love to find the right paper and frames, but it's been worth it. Our products are premium, excellent quality, perfect for your home and easy on the planet.
Our art prints are museum quality.
- We only use high-quality fine art papers and inks with a beautiful smooth matte finishes, rich colours and crisp details
- We print using state of the art giclée printers
- Our paper is premium archival, 200 gsm, & FSC Certified
- Our inks are water-based & vegan friendly
What is Giclee printing?
Giclée printing is a fine art digital printing method that uses specialist archival pigment inks and acid-free papers. You will get gallery-quality prints with excellent depth of colour, longevity and stability.
We only use fine art paper that offers excellent affordability and quality. It has a smooth, clean matte finish, with full-colour graphics, illustrations, fine art and photography. We love the matte finish because it emphasises the tones and details in our artworks.
Giclee, a term often used to describe how the ink is applied to the paper, derives from the French word "to spray". The result is a perfect colour match and precise ink application, which give artists a premium-quality print of their original art.
Each frame adds 3cm to each length of your print. So a 30cm x 40cm print will be 33cm x 43 cm framed etc.
All our frames are handmade
- We only use sustainably sourced wood that is FSC certified
- We use acrylic for greater durability & UV protection, it's also lighter to ship, which is cheaper for you and better for the environment
- Your print arrives ready to hang with back fixings.
Check out our how-to guides and social feeds for tips and tricks from our experts and designers. Check out our blog here.